Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Swan is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Swan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Umdnj University Hospital
17 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES LLC, 4810 Belmar Blvd, Neptune, NJ
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.