Dr. Kenneth T Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth T Thomas?

Wonderful, Caring Doctor

This is my second experience with Dr. Thomas and both times he was wonderful. He has such a caring, compassionate, and patience manner. While always direct in what he tells you, he is never condescending or arrogant. While he is with you he makes you feel as if you are his only patient. You can tell that he is also respected and admired by the office staff and hospital personnel. I am so appreciative of his talent and skills and that he uses them to help people get well. I believe he has a passion for serving and that is one reason he is so good at what he does. His nurse, Kristin, is also very sweet, helpful, and kind. The only reason I gave the staff three stars is the ladies at the front desk and the ones making the appointments are not always that friendly. If I should ever need a surgeon, I will certainly turn to Dr. Thomas.

Dr. Thomas was wonderful during my surgery. he explained ever step to me before and after surgery.

Highly reccomend Dr. Tyson Thomas! He did an amazing job with my total thyroidectomy.

Excellent doc

Had thyroid cancer so had complete removal. Excellent doc all around! Highly recommended!!

Dr. Thomas needs a new nurse

I had surgery a week ago and his nurse never called and gave me the results and I called several times a day,Dr. Thomas needs to get a new nurse that call patients and give the test results to them on time

He is awesome

I had colon cancer and he saved my life was very compasoniate,and followed up with me even called me at home.

Least compassionate dx I have ever encountered

Dr. Thomas was by far the rudest, most condescending "professional" I have ever encountered in the medical field. His nonchalance about the seriousness of the condition I was in is evident in my medical file. Let's be clear: I would suggest seeking any other medical professional before entrusting your health or the health of anyone you love with this man. I am horrified by the thought that he is entrusted with the power to determine the care with which you are treated at St. Thomas. He is a disgrace to the hospital.

Wow

I have never had a more terrible experience with a doctor. Dr. Thomas was incredibly rude, dismissive and possibly homophobic during my recent visit to St. Thomas Hospital. I would never recommend him to anyone. It's not hard to pretend you care, which clearly he is at his very base incapable of doing.

Wonderful Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Thomas is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Kind, compassionate, accurate, wonderful work. I wouldn't choose any other. My recent thyroidectomy was done very well. Although I wasn't happy to hear the diagnosis, the surgery was excellent.

Shaver

Dr Thomas is a excellent dioctor. He is caring, kind, and thoughtful.If I would ned to have surgery agin I would want him to perform it.

Dr. Thomas did a lap chole on me a week ago. He is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner and very caring. Would highly recommend!

Great surgeon!

Dr. Tyson operated on my for colon cancer, took out 10" of sigmoid colon. He did a good job, had a nice "bedside" manner in the hospital and got extra things done for me. Would highly recommend him for surgery...he is highly qualified.