Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth K Tan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth K Tan has the following 10 expertise
- Thyroid Cancer
- Lipid Disorders
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kenneth K Tan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth K Tan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I heard and know quite a few complaint for Dr. Tan. Some is considered mal-practice. I dare not to go to him anymore. His wife Joanna Tan is also a family physician with much better reputation. But she is semi-retired and not accept new patients. I would not even give Kenneth Tan any star for comments. He is reluctant to refer and causes serious consequences for patients which has been serious complaints around neighborhood. I strongly suggest to look for another family doctor.
39 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOnrad Medical Group Inc, 1770 Iowa Ave Ste 280, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth K Tan in this video.
Dr. Kenneth K Tan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.