Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kenneth K Taylor
Kenneth K Taylor is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Taylor embodies the Adinkra symbol-Hwehwemudua. It is the symbol of Excellence, Knowledge, Perfection and Superior Quality. This was the type of service I received as his patient. Dr. Taylor's clinics are highly recommended by me for the following reasons: 1) As a new patient, there was no wait for an appointment. Everyone in the office was cordial as well as professional. 2) No wait in the office; was seen promptly for the exam 3) Not rushed during the exam; took time to hear my voice 4) Proper diagnosis was made finally (after 5+ years of constant pain) 5) Discovered anther serious health problem now being treated by another specialist Thanks to his knowledge, excellence in care and kind manner, my health is improving and my family and I are appreciative. That's what I call Superior Quality!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7104 University Ct, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Kenneth K Taylor in this video.
Kenneth K Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.