Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth B Tepper has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I wasted over 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting for this doctor, most of the time sitting in an exam room. When he finally came in, he didn't want to do anything, not even look at my knees, just said "You need knee replacements" (based on what, I don't know) and started out the door. I do not recommend you see this surgeon. I went to someone else, received much better treatment, and am now in much less pain. I only regret the time I wasted and the money Medicare and my insurance company wasted on an appointment with this poor excuse for a professional.
I appreciate the accurate diagnosis Dr. Tepper gave. I did not feel a sense of warmth about him though. I would have continued with him, however, his front office staff is lacking in professionalism and courtesy. (Lots of personal conversation, loud laughing, personal calls, texting, while the waiting room is full of patients). On several occasions I called for refills and by one week later, no refill had been ordered. I finally gave up and found a new doctor. Doctors need to screen their front office staff carefully....they make all the difference!
22 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Kentucky Sports Medicine Clinic
Dr. Kenneth B Tepper accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmh Heart Specialist, 3333 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth B Tepper in this video.
Dr. Kenneth B Tepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.