Dr. Kenneth B Tepper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth B Tepper?

I wasted over 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting for this doctor, most of the time sitting in an exam room. When he finally came in, he didn't want to do anything, not even look at my knees, just said "You need knee replacements" (based on what, I don't know) and started out the door. I do not recommend you see this surgeon. I went to someone else, received much better treatment, and am now in much less pain. I only regret the time I wasted and the money Medicare and my insurance company wasted on an appointment with this poor excuse for a professional.

Dr. Tepper and his staff are awesome, and their professionalism is second to none!

Hatchet work

Had to get revisional surgery on my hip after he supposedly fixed the problem. Wasn't fixed other surgeon couldn't understand why he didn't complete the job..

I appreciate the accurate diagnosis Dr. Tepper gave. I did not feel a sense of warmth about him though. I would have continued with him, however, his front office staff is lacking in professionalism and courtesy. (Lots of personal conversation, loud laughing, personal calls, texting, while the waiting room is full of patients). On several occasions I called for refills and by one week later, no refill had been ordered. I finally gave up and found a new doctor. Doctors need to screen their front office staff carefully....they make all the difference!

No Time For Old Patients!

He really didn't want to take care!

Excellent!

I saw Dr. Tepper for a second opinion regarding a very complex shoulder problem. He took the time to listen and review my problem and gave an accurate diagnosis. Surgery was recommended, and allowed me to get back to full high demand activity. The experience was great.

DR. TEPPER RECOGNIZED WHAT THE DOC'S AT JOHNS HOKINS MISSED OR RATHER IGNORED. I FOUND HIM TO BE CARING AND ACTUALLY READ MY CHART TO ASSESS THE DAMAGE TO MY HAND AND FINGER. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM IN A HEARTBEAT !

Dr. Kenneth B Tepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.