Dr. Kenneth R Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Thomas?

My children seen Dr. Thomas when he was at CMH. My child seen him once at TMC Lakewood. He was not longer a good fit. Due to where he was located.

A true Family Man

Dr Thomas is by far the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was my pediatrician and then my children. He treats your children as if they are his own! You won't be disappointed.

parent

Dr. Thomas is a very compassionate and caring doctor. Dr. Thomas has been my child's doctor for at least 15yrs. I have a child with multiple handicaps and Dr. Thomas has cared for him extremelywell. Dr. Thomas has always been very professional in the yrs that we have known him. Dr. Thomas was very helpful in the transition of my child from peds to an adult doctor. If i could recommend him to someone looking for a very professional and caring doctor Dr. Thomas is the one.

My kids have been with Dr.Thomas for Nine years. My oldest son is Nine and I've been with him thru 3 Kids and I WILL NOT let nobody see my kids but DR. KENNETH THOMAS!

Amazing

Dr. Thomas is one of the most amazing physicians I have ever met. He took care of me as a little girl, and now he takes care of my kids. I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else

Dr. Kenneth R Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.