Dr. Kenneth Tonymon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Tonymon?

I had a very serious neck operation that took8.5 hrs. On the table and I'd say he most likely saved my life.Still in good shape with 80% movement either way. Then a year or so later I ruptured the disk below the fixed ones and he came thru again for me so if I have neck problems again even tho I live in Michigan I will be looking him up. Besides that he is one heck of a a nice down to earth guy.

Really helped me

I would recommend Dr. Tonymon to anyone who may need neck or back surgery. He did my neck surgery in 2007 and I still no longer have pain. Kind and professional, he really took time to listen to me and explain everything so I could understand it.

While suffering from severe back pain, which has seriously hindered my ability to function, my primary physcian referred me to Dr. Tonymon. The earliest appt. I could get was out 3 months. Couldn't get on a stand-by list as they are always double-booked. Now, 2 work days before, I was called and told that due to a conflict in his schedule, he couldn't see me and they would not reschedule my appt.at this time. THIS WAS DEVASTATING NEWS FOR ME AND A TOTAL LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM.

Great Doctor, Great Human Being

I cannot say enough about this doctor after 13 years after surgery.

Dr. Kenneth Tonymon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.