Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer
Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Trimmer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- High Risk Pregnancy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Fantastic Dr., highly recommend! I was referred to Dr. Trimmer by my regular OBGYN when pregnant with twin boys, at about 22 weeks I started to have premature uterus contractions and a compromised cervix. Dr. Trimmer was always VERY thorough, very compassionate and extremly knowledgeable. Through one of the ultrasounds, he diagnosed a cleft on one of my teins that my regular obgyn had not seen the entire preganancy. His staff was also polite, very timely and friendly. The office is always nice and clean, and there was only once that I can recall where I waited longer than 10 minutes before going back. I would definltey give him and his staff two thumbs up!!!
Excellent Doctor!!! He is Awesome
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer in this video.
Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.