Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth D Tuck has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Breast Cancer
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
- University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth D Tuck accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndian River County Health Department, 1900 27th St, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Kenneth D Tuck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.