Dr. Kenneth F Tullis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth F Tullis?

Dr Tullis is experienced, thorough and sensitive to patient's needs. He's worked with me as opposed to being closed-minded to my concerns. I'd recommend him above all others I've seen and researched.

I hoped for more

Very cold fellow. When people are in need, a little less boredom and a little more bedside manner and distance might be a nice thing with which to deal.

rehab etc

Was checked into Lakeside April, 2008 in Memphis. Dr. Tullis was assigned to me. I was more than petrfied, I was paralized! Felt immediate connection and true caring. Did not do well with outpatient and felt horrible disgrace from him. Two years later I was back and he wouldn't take me. I don't understand someone that has been so open with their own downfalls but also that people didn't give up! Nine rehabs but yet wouldn't give me a second chance. Very hurtfull:(

very very knowledgeable and professional and I <3 Traci

Dr Tullis has a love/hate reputations. I'm a lover, so to speak... He's very firm about medication compliance and will not tolerate alcohol or drug use while undergoing treatment with him. Nevertheless, he has always agreed to adjust meds when I have asked to try that. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. But he is willing to let you get and stay involved with your ongoing treatment. I had heard he was cold and pompous but I have found him to be warm and understanding and patient. I give him 5 *'s .