Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Twiddy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kenneth M Twiddy has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Kenneth M Twiddy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I know its helpful for people to read up and do their homework before deciding where to go! But may I say this doctor is wonderful and so good with what he does! Staff was wonderful, understanding, quick and accurate. I was so pleased with my surgery and how well it went! Dr. Twiddy you are great!!! Thank you!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth M Twiddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Womens Medical Center, 235 W Wieuca Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth M Twiddy in this video.
Dr. Kenneth M Twiddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.