Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Venos
Dr. Kenneth Venos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Venos is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Valley Care Medical Center and ValleyCare Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Venos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Kenneth Venos has the following 18 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Kenneth Venos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I went in to have a torn minicus repaired and came out with no minicus, metal scattered in my knee and continuous pain and swelling. Dr. Venos did not tell me the truth about what he had done. The result of his treatment on me , is that I have had to have a total knee replacement. There have been other complications as a result of the proceedure he preformed. He treatment of me when I went in for help with my knee , was abominal.
Dr. Venos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Care Medical Center
ValleyCare Health System
Valley Memorial Center
Valley Memorial Hospital
Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Tuolumne General Hospital
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Summit Medical Center
40 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Lac Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth Venos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri Valley Orthopedic Specialists, 4626 Willow Rd, Pleasanton, CA
Dr. Kenneth Venos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.