Dr. Anderson's Retirement

Dr. Kenneth Anderson is the best pediatrician you will ever come across. He has seen my children for the last 22 years and saved my son's life in 1995. He knows my family and is always looking out for our best interest based on our family situation. He cares and he shows it. I want to THANK him for taking care of my children and my family. We are going to miss him GREATLY!!!! THANK YOU DR. ANDERSON.....writing this brings tears to my eyes. that is how wonderful he is.

AMAZING

He was my doctor as a child and when I had my son I knew that I wanted him to be his doctor as well. He has been very attentive of my sons ear issues as well as my daughter and her asthma. I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!

Consider yourself lucky if you are able to get this doctor for your child. The best of the best. He was my doctor growing up, and now i take my child to see him.

Negligent

He misdiagnosed my children on at least 3 different occasions that led to life threatening conditions. I kept giving him the benefit of the doubt and he is the one you can always get into on short notice. I finally figured out why. I wouldn't take an animal to him.

The Best Doctor Around

My 3 children have been seen by Dr. Anderson since the day they were all born.....my oldest being 18 years old now. Dr. Anderson saved my younger son's life when he was only 6 weeks old...spinal meningitis. He has taken a sincer interest in my family and has always been there when we needed him. The children's father went though some major medical issues and has since passed away but Dr. Anderson was always aware of the issues so he could best attend to the children. I can't say enough about Dr. Anderson. He is simply the best doctor ever and I would recommend him to everyone I know with children. Thank you Dr. Anderson for more than 18 years of care that was above and beyond what I had ever expected it to be. Thank You!

Dr. Kenneth W Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.