Dr. Kenneth W West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth W West?

AMAZING

He was fast and straight to the point. I wished I could have gotten to know him a little better but he was amazing!

All of the doctors at this office were very attentive and just had great experience.

Nice and listens well

best OB-GYN

from the beginning dr.west has had a friendly and professional attitude. throughout my pregnancy him and his nurses always helped with any concerns I may have had. I greatly appreciate him for delivering my baby safely. I still use him as my doctor and will use him to deliver any other children of mine. thank you doctor west for the greatest experience I could of imagined with my first born.

Unreplaceable

Dr. West is remarkable, initially met him at ST Michaels ER. My 64 yr old mother had been going back & forth to the DR, for spotting. Her DR constantly said it was still Menopause, nothing to worry about. Then one day, she was having terrible pains & the spotting increased so I took her to the ER. Thank you Lord, DR. West was the physician on call that day for GYN, after examing her, he said I need to send your mother to UAMS for further more thorough evals. Xray reveals she has a Ovarian tumor bout the size of a JR Basketball. Went to UAMS that night, she had surgery at 5 the next morning. Mama was diagnosed with Stage 3 Ovarian / Cervical CA. Could of been worse if DR. West did not have the knowledge he did that day. She lived another 8 years after being diagnosed. Anyway, thats why I started going to him, he was an excellent DOC, great bedside manners and he just makes you feel as if he is geniunely concerned with your care. I moved from the area 5 years ago and the GYN DR's I've been seeing just dont measure up. Seriously thinking about making the 3 1/2 hr drive for my annual. I miss the service I received from him and his staff at The Women Specialists, they are unreplaceable.

very good doctor

Dr. West is THE best OB/GYN in Texarkana! I have used him for 4 years and he has delievered via C-section 2 of my children. I have only great things to say about him and his staff. A wonderful doctor!

Dr. West always has a friendly demeanor and is willing to answer any questions. He always makes me feel comfortable and seems to genuinely care about his patients.

Great guy!

Best OB/GYN in Texarkana area!

Saved my life

Dr. West is the most amazing doctor to ever step foot in Texarkana, Texas! He saved my life years ago when he made a judgment call on an emergency surgery for me and I THANK GOD he did! Thank you Dr. West for being the best thing ever to happen to this area!

I had a OBGYN and he moved so i had to find a new one being that i had mine so long i felt as if no one else would have been like him and it came time for my yearly checkup and my friend recommened Dr. West i'm so happy she did because i was very pleased. I recommend Dr West to anyone who needs an OBGYN.

Dr. Kenneth W West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.