Dr. Kenneth Warnock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Warnock?

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I have never met a more caring doctor. He always took the time to explain things to me. His approach to my health needs showed his concern for my well being and worth as one of Gods great creation. He never made me feel ashamed of my body, but helped me to realize my health is important. His faith in God makes him who he is. I am so blessed to have met such a wonderful, caring and honest man of God. His staff was the same as he. They were wonderful as well and always treated me with respect. There should be more like him. God Bless.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

He has been a blessing in my life...very personable man with Christian values just wanting to make the lives of those in despair(like I was) BETTER. He is available to his patients 24/7. WHERE do you find that? He is the only person I want operating on me. I TRUST him.

lady ofhope

Posted on October 20th, 2013

understand man I man who care about how you look it not about money. overeater is a serious matter. he help people look and feel good, inside and outside help me. help me to love myself please listen to God voice.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

tHERE ISNT ANOTHER DOCTOR LIKE Dr WARNOCK

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Always felt like a number, he was always in a rush to get out of the room, he didn't want to answer questions, pawned me off on his staff as much as possible and am now having to have what he did repaired by someone else. Would not recomend him to anyone.

Finest Surgeon I Have Ever Met...

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I was over 400 pounds when I first came to see Dr.Warnock from another city. His Christian, compassionate manner and surgical skills are unmatched in my experience with surgeons, which as been considerable. His accessibility is phenominal. I have lost 156 pounds and still losing. Bless him.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

i weighed at least 350 pounds and when i went to she him i weighed 265 walking with a cane already 3 strokes and a coma autritist in my knee and back problems. i was scared but he said he could help so i got it done in one year i lost over 120 pounds and feel and look great. he the most caring doctor i have ever met.he gave me my life,confedence and knowledge how to keep the weight off. i don't just think of him as my doctor i think of him as my friend.

Dr. Warnock actually cares and follows up for years

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I had my surgery in 2004 and can say that I am so thankful I chose Dr. Warnock! He is a very conscientious Doctor and stays abreast of the latest medical news and medical discoveries for bariatric patients. He is not put off by an educated or informed/proactive patient. Instead, he works with his patients to ensure their comfort level, full understanding, and buy-in. He is indeed a rare diamond! I have since moved to Ohio, but will not hesitate to fly to Wichita Falls if I ever need anything in the future. He really cares and is a credit to his profession!

Best Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 19th, 2010

I had to have this surgery again after dealing with a docctor who didnt know what he was doing. This is the BEST Doctor I have ever had. I knew what to expect. My appointments went well. My surgery wasz perfect. Gastric Bypass with Dr Warnock was smoother than having a baby. Thank you for changing my life. I have lost over 100lbs.

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on April 16th, 2010

He is caring and competent. I wish all of my doctors treated me as well as doctor warnock!

Posted on February 14th, 2017