Dr. Kenneth Weiss Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

One of the few old fashioned doctors around

Posted on March 30th, 2010

I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Weiss over the years. My previous doctor, would spend literally about 30 seconds with me but Dr. Weiss has always spent significant time with me to come up with the correct diagnosis. In addition, the reception staff has always been extremely courteous and friendly.

bad customer service

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

I had a bad experiance with a receptionist at this office. I WAS going to be a new patient BUT very rude, disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour of one of the receptionist at the front desk made me change my mind. She was not clear about my insurance, was not even willing to check the details for me. I didn't understand why the price she was giving me was so high so I called my insurance myself and found out it is supposed to be MUCH MUCH LESS.I called doctor's office again and told her the information I was given by my insurance company. She literally said that I should find different doctor! I was shocked! I asked for her name and she just HUNG UP on me! Very RUDE! NOT ACCEPTABLE! My husband and I have now very pleasant doctor and his associates treat us with respect! They provide proffesional care! Avoid at all coast! Not worth it...

Posted on April 25th, 2016