Dr. Kenneth H Weitemier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth H Weitemier?

The Best of the Best

I was a patient of Dr. Weitemier for 15 years. I had some unusual illnesses, one that was an auto-immune disease. The treatment provided by Dr. Weit ...

Great Doctor.

He remembers everything about you, takes the time to talk to you and if you happen to forget to ask a question, no problem because he will tell you th ...

Top Notch Doc

Dr. Weitimier was my physician for 17 years until I moved away from Boise. During the 80's he also practiced Acupuncture. I don't know if he still offers this kind of treatment. This was why I went to him initially. He was able to rid me of unexplained pain in less than 10 acupuncture treatments. My pain was totally gone for over 5 years. When it returned it only took 3 treatments for it to go away for over 7 years. It returned once more and took just 2 treatments and the pain has not returned. Dr. Weitimier spends more than enough time with patients, explains what you need to know in terms you need which depends upon your education. He became my primary physician and treated me for everything, including FIBROMYALGIA. Fibromyalgia was very new in 1985; we learned together how to treat it. He has an excellent "bedside" manner and is always professional. His staff always treated me with respect, after a few years almost like family.