Dr. Kenneth G Weston Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth G Weston?

Dr. Weston has always been cheerful, pleasant, and concerned about my wellbeing. Has stop in when I was in the hospital even though I was under another Doctors care. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Poor Service

He never failed to refer me to a specialist I have cronic neck pain and he refused to be concerened. Would not give me any pain pills. I hjad the same Dr. in Boonville Mo. for 30 years and only wish he hadn*t retired. I am 75 years old and should not be in constant pain. Weston should retire

Has been my doctor for 15 years

Dr. Weston has probably saved my life at least once. I've seen a lot of doctors in my life. Dr. Weston is one I can trust to give me a straight answer and have my best interests in mind. He's busy and has a lot of patients, so may not remember everything about you without checking records, but he WILL check the records. No plans to change from me. He's got my business as long as he stays in business and I stay around.

Perfect

Our family practitioner retired and Dr. Weston was like the answer to a prayer. He's not one of those doctors that want you back every month, but his staff is willing to answer any questions over the telephone and they return your call no less than within a day!

I appreciate Dr. Weston because he speaks to me as an individual and he is willing to dig for the what is wrong. He is the only physician I have had that if he doesn't know what is wrong he will send me to a specialist to find out. I would recommend him to anybody.

great doctor

Really cared about me and discovered some health problems I did not know about.

Would never go to this doctor again and would never recommend

Dr. Weston was abrupt and condescending. This doctor made a decision without tests, made his decision just from our conversation, treated me like I was just trying to get pain pills. His diagnosis was completley wrong. I finally went to another doctor who listened and ordered test. I ended up having major surgery to remove a growth from my spine which was causing my unbearable pain. Dr. Weston simply suggested I go to a pain specialist and would not even consider he was wrong about anything.