Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Wiencek
Dr. Kenneth Wiencek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East China, MI, with another office in Three Rivers, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wiencek is affiliated with Grand View Health System, Three Rivers Area Hospital and Three Rivers Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Wiencek has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Kenneth Wiencek has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 13
Kenneth Wiencek may have initials after his name, but he is no doctor. In 2007 he did four shoulder surgeries on me in 4 months time, two on each shoulder. He removed way too much bone, Opened up my shoulder sockets too much, and went too deep while cutting off my collarbone and severed my rotator cuffs in both shoulders. It took two-and-a-half years for a real doctor to figure out what he did to me and by then it was too late. The destruction to my shoulders could not be fixed. And now 11 years later I am being told that the damage he did has caused severe issues that will cause more surgeries and severe pain for the rest of my life. I'm 35 years old and in another 10 years I probably will have no use of my arms. My collar bones have migrated higher than they should because he compromised the area. This monster has stole my life from me!
This doctor(so called) is a disgrace to his profession. My mother is having a to havea toe removed by a professional surgeon. this doctor reaked havock while on tenore with TRH. He should have his license revoked and barred from practicing anywhere. 4 of our patients have had terrible, disabilitating experiences with this terrible man! If he is recommended to you RUN in the other direction!
I saw Dr. Wiencek in 2008 because I had arthritis in my hip joint. He performed a toal hip replacement. I have lived in pain every since, this year I finally got to see Dr Kaplan in Detroit Mi. was amazed that for the last 4 years after Dr. Wiencek did my surgery and being in horrible pain for over 4 years the new surgeon found that my hip joint was put in backwards.. So if you intend to see Dr.Wiencek you might want to re consider. He should have his medical liscene taken away !!!!
Dr. Wiencek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grand View Health System
Three Rivers Area Hospital
Three Rivers Health
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Wiencek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East China, MI.