Dr. Kenneth A Writesel Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth A Writesel?

Difficult to reach, rude staff

Dr. Writesel is the Medical Director at Regency Manor...where my mom currently resides. He was her doctor though he maybe saw her once. He is apparent ...

Beware of Michelle

Dr. Writesel is ok. My complaint is against his NP and wife, Michelle. I have never been treated so rudely by anyone. I have the right to ask questions and to get answers. He is in charge of my mom's care at a nursing facility. I left 2 messages over the past 24 hours with no response. Called this evening and got Michelle. She said he can't call daily...they work 11 -14 hr days...etc. excuse me...but courtesy is to call back. Excuse me if I get frustrated when I can't get answers and nobody returns a call. If I ran my business this way...I would be out of business. She told me to find another facility or another doctor. NO PROBLEM. Wow.

Did a terrible exam.

Dr. Kenneth A Writesel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grove City, OH.