Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Yaw
Dr. Kenneth Yaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roswell, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yaw is affiliated with New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center, MountainView Ambulatory Surgery Center and Scor. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Yaw has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
had elbow surgery for ulnar nerve decompression and relocation and 24 hours later i can feel and use my hand again. the numbness and weakness which prevented me from clipping my nails, using a screwdriver, or even peeling potatoes is now gone. the pain after the surgery is not nearly as bad as my previous ankle surgery. i am impressed. thank you Dr. Yaw.
Dr Yaw was so kind during my son's fight with Cancer.. He really talked to my son instead of talking over him,which helped put my son at ease.. After he moved away from the area.. He gave me his contact information so that if I ever had a question or concern I could ask him. What a wonderful doctor and man.. Loved him.. Wish he never left our area would still be one of his patients...
Dr. Yaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
MountainView Ambulatory Surgery Center
Mountainview Regional Med Center
34 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Kenneth Yaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Yaw in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Yaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, NM.