Dr. Kenneth Yaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Yaw?

elbow surgery

had elbow surgery for ulnar nerve decompression and relocation and 24 hours later i can feel and use my hand again. the numbness and weakness which prevented me from clipping my nails, using a screwdriver, or even peeling potatoes is now gone. the pain after the surgery is not nearly as bad as my previous ankle surgery. i am impressed. thank you Dr. Yaw.

Dr Yaw was so kind during my son's fight with Cancer.. He really talked to my son instead of talking over him,which helped put my son at ease.. After he moved away from the area.. He gave me his contact information so that if I ever had a question or concern I could ask him. What a wonderful doctor and man.. Loved him.. Wish he never left our area would still be one of his patients...

Dr. Kenneth Yaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, NM.