Dr. Kenneth E Yokosawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth E Yokosawa?

HIGHLY recommended!

Dr. Yokosawa is a brilliant, thorough & courteous doctor who I feel really cares about "me". He goes the "extra mile" to ensure that your diagnosis is correct & that you get the treatment you need. He explains things very matter of factly in words that you can understand, which is so rare & what I liked best about him. To give him "one star" without ever having met him is an injustice to this doctor. This is a teaching hospital. Dr. Yokosawa is the director of the resident students here. He is in touch with every patient whether they know it or not. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a doctor they can trust.

my doctor??

This man is listed as my doctor, yet I have never seen him even once. I am seen by interns only at Grand Blanc Physical medicine. This place is like an assembly line