Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth Zichal
Dr. Kenneth Zichal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dubuque, IA, with other offices in Elkader, IA and Monona, IA . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zichal is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque, Finley Hospital and Central Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Zichal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
There are no reviews for Dr. Kenneth Zichal yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Zichal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Central Community Hospital
Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville
Central Comm Hosp, Elkader, Ia
38 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Zichal, MD - Family Medicine in Dubuque, IA, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Zichal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dubuque, IA.