Dr. Kennith Sartorelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kennith Sartorelli?

Ex dr. And staff

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Had seen our daughter for kidney reflux. Age few months till age 6. Never had to operate as condition fixed itself. A great doctor and staff.

Competant

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I thought this doctor was precise and took the time to answer my questions. Recommended a course of treatment and explained why he recommended this particular method.

Posted on December 17th, 2008

I had to call three times to get the receptionist to give me an appointment. I showed up with my daughter and I sat for 1 1/2 hours until I asked what the wait was and it turned out they had thrown away my paperwork on accident instead of handing it to the doctor, besides do you really feel comfortable with a doctor who looks like Drew Carey... I think not.

Posted on May 19th, 2017