- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenny P Hui MD
Dr. Kenny P Hui has 3 locations
1944 State Route 33 Ste 205
Neptune, NJ 07753
Dr. Kenny P Hui has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenny P Hui has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenny P Hui - Posted on January 16th, 2018
Dr. Hui is just great. he is calm, which we need, his demeanor is professional and straight forward. Takes extreme thought and consideration when treating his patients. to those naysayers, let it be known that Dr. Hui's religion is the reason he doesn't shake women's hands. He is highly intelligent and kind.
Horrible bedside manner, plain out horrible!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenny P Hui - Posted on November 2nd, 2016
Gave him 1 star just because i have to but this guy is super rude, the way he talks to people especially to those who are first time patients , I will never give him my time again. Staff members were OK but Dr Kenny Hui doesn't listen, talks right over the patient and acts very arrogant. We needed answers for my mother's issues and he send us back to the primary doctor when he is the specialist they send us in the first place, i will never take my family members or my self to this person. Horrible just horrible.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenny P Hui - Posted on March 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenny P Hui - Posted on October 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenny P Hui - Posted on September 26th, 2015
My primary physician recommended Dr. Hui as he is also his gastro Dr. Dr. Hui was great, spent time with me, answers questions and listened. He performed an endoscopy at Ocean Medical Center and I was nervous. The staff at same day surgery was the best and Dr. Hui came to see me before the procedure, spoke with me in the OR and then came again to see me in Recovery. I would never go to anyone but Dr. Hui. I wish I could give him 10 stars.
23 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kenny P Hui Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenny P Hui, MD - Gastroenterology in Brick, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Kenny P Hui is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brick, NJ.