Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenny E Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
The only problem I have at Dr Smiths is the wait time. I go every 2 months, my normal wait time is anywhere from 4-7 hours. I guess the vending machines in the lobby should have been a sign. I've been a patient for over 4 years now,and the only reason I tolerate the wait is because he is a good Dr and has helped me with my back pain, and other ailments. I Just wish we didn't have to wait quite so long...
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Baptist Health System
Dr. Kenny E Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenny E Smith Md, 760 Chestnut St, Gadsden, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenny E Smith in this video.
Dr. Kenny E Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.