Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gleaton is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital, Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast and Carolinas Medical Center Mercy. She speaks English.
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 11
She rushed each appointment. She never took more then 7 minutes with me. She never seemed as though she cared. Never got my blood work and when in my 3rd trimester I finally got my records and went to another doctors she had no diagnosis of me being severely anemic or that I had the worst kidney/bladder infection. The only records she had was from 3 ultra sounds that the ultra sound tech did not even her. I think she is wonderful woman very smart but I would never ever recommend her as a doctor. She did nothing for me at all except almost make me loose my job for not filling out paperwork and also anything could have with my pregnancy considering in my records she didn't even have what blood type I was. I would never ever recommend her as a doctor through pregnancy.
Dr. Gleaton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarborside Ob/Gyn, 2145 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Ste 270, Charleston, SC
Dr. Kenosha D Gleaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.