Dr. Kent M Adler Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kent M Adler?

Outstanding

I've been seeing Kent Adler since 2002 for treatment for a rare form of stomach cancer. He's been great. Let me list a few highlights. 1. Accurate diagnosis. People may take this for granted, but, it is critical and too often wrong. The cancer I had was rare. I read a lot of stories on online forums about doctors who missed this not-so-easy diagnosis and put their patients through pointless and painful treatments. 2. Cooperative. Again, don't take this for granted. Those same doctors who miss diagnosis also get an a huff when the patient questions the doctor or wants a second opinion. Or the patient gets advice about conflicting treatments. They take it as an attack on their capability. Not so with Kent. He was fine even happy for me to see an out of town expert and facilitate my treatment. 3. On the timeliness issue, I like to make the first appointment of the morning or afternoon. Alternatively, I call ahead to find out whether he is running on time.

Dr. Kent M Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Mateo, CA.