Dr. Kent H Azaren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent H Azaren?

Great surgeon!

He saved my husbands life...3 different emergency surgeries, in 5 months...my husband was going to die...and Dr Azaren did a 12 hour surgery miracle...we will always be greatful!!! Nothing else really matters!!!

Dr. Azaren thanks!

I was scared when I was told by my doctor I had a hernia. I am very active and athletic. I did not want any long recovery and down time. Dr Azaren told me exactly what the operation involved would be and how long of recovery. Well, I was up in no time at all. I did the exercises he told me to do and I have NO problems, pain or after effect. He is a kind and gentle doctor, that knows his profession. I would recommend him to anyone needing any of his specialities from birth to elderly. Thanks doc! :-)

He listens.

Not only did Dr. Azaren thoroughly explain my options and the needed procedure he welcomed questions. His confidence and friendliness put me at ease. He reminded me to call if I had any concerns leading up to my surgery date. Post-op appointment went just as well. His skills, knowledge, and professionalism is exemplary.

Dr. Kent H Azaren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.