Dr. J Bartruff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Bartruff?

EXCELLENT CARE AND SO FUNNY

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Watch out. I was alone in the room with this man in 2005 and he physically abused me. He pinched my nose and grabbed my neck during the exam. I have pictures of his fingerprints on my neck and my eyes watered from the nose pinch. He was extremely rude, disrespectful, and appeared to be under the influence. I filed a complaint and a police report but nothing was done because there were no witnesses.

Excellent physician

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I visited several dermatologists prior to being recommended to Dr. Bartruff. He correctly diagnosed my condition and treated it aggresively after it not respond to previous treaatment. He is a caring, bright and knowledgeable physician. His office staff, specifically Carol, was more than helpful and extremely kind. I would sincerely recommend Dr. Bartruff to all.

Posted on April 19th, 2010

I like the guy.

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Dr. Bartruff is a great Doctor. He doesnt beat around the bush and force you to spend tons of money to get unnecessary tests. I've gone to him with two separate issues and he immediately took care of both. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking immediate results.

Dr Bartruff terrific Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Dr Bartruff immediately knew what I had and exactly what to do about it. His treatment has proven to be a good one. I would recomend Dr Bartruff to anyone. I had already been to 2 other Drs. with my problem and he was the one to immediately diagnosis it and treat it effectly. I will always go to Dr Bartruff for any problems.

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Dr. Bartruff is great. He sees the problem and cures it without doing a million unnecessary tests that cost a fortune! He always cures what is wrong.

Do not go to this doctor!

Posted on October 24th, 2008

This guy is a quack! Do not see this doctor. He burned my face with alpha hydroxy in random spots (not on my acne.)He never even examined my face. He didn't even make eye contact with me. He was very hyper and nonsensical. The office is dirty and I was very unhappy when I left.

Posted on July 16th, 2017