Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Biddinger
Dr. Kent Biddinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI, with other offices in Saginaw, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Biddinger is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center, MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin and Kootenai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Biddinger has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs from conventional medicine, which is sometimes referred to as allopathic medicine, in that they incorporate a type of manual therapy called Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) into their treatment in which they manipulate the spine in order to relieve pain when other methods have not been successful. This is reflective of the philosophical difference between the two types of physicians; osteopaths are trained to treat the body as a whole in the belief that the body is structured with the ability to heal itself while medical doctors treat specific illnesses or symptoms.
Overall, osteopaths and medical doctors in the US are both equally qualified to treat patients and they work in the same settings and provide the same treatments.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Biddinger was everything I had heard from his fellow professionals ... straight to the point and the best around at his craft. I loved his confidence and straight forward tell it like it is attitude. It is refreshing to know that there is honestly in the medical profession. His staff is very good and very through.
Dr. Biddinger was always friendly and very helpful. The waiting times are within reason 5-10 mins. I thoroughly recommend Dr. Biddinger.
Dr. Biddinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MidMichigan Medical Center
Kootenai Medical Center
The Orthopedic Center
MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Mid Michigan Medical Center-Midland
Gratiot Medical Center
MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Mid Michigan Regional Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Kent Biddinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent Biddinger in this video.
Dr. Kent Biddinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.