Dr. Kent E Bishop Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kent E Bishop?

He delivered all of my children I am so greatful to have met such an awesome ob

I've been a patient of Dr. Kent Bishop for more than 18 years. He delivered both of my children, boy (now 18), girl (now 16) and remains consistently one of the best doctors I have ever had! When I visit Dr. B, he makes it seem as no time has passed since we last met. We always pick up right where we left off. He is extremely efficient with his exam, and couldn't be more attentive to my individual care!

One of the most caring doctors in the 21st Century. He has being my doctor for the past 23 years love his care and follow up after each visit.

I couldnt ask for a better obgyn. And the rest of the staff was great too

Kristen

Dr. Bishop is great as a doctor and person. He is very approachable and down to earth. He answered all of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them! I just recently switched to him and hope he stays in practice for many years to come as I would hate to have to go to someone else. This was my first time going to a male doctor for OB/GYN services and I was very nervous. He made me feel completely comfortable and all my nerves dissappeared! I cannot say enough good things about him!

Dr. Bishop was very professional during my appointment and put me at ease. He spent time answering all of my questions and explained everything to me thoroughly. It was my first experience with Dr.Bishop but he really impressed me and I would defiantly recommend him to anyone else.

After going to 3 different gynecologists in Toledo, Dr. Bishop is by far the best. His bedside manner is amazing and he always make you feel comfortable at those dreaded pap smear appointments. He takes his time with everything and shows empathy while caring for patients. I was so sad that I couldn't keep him as my doctor when I moved across the country, and I still have yet to find a doctor as good as him!

Dr. Bishop is a very caring and knowledgeable physician who spends time with each of his patients. He is always available and quickly gets you in to the office if you have a concern. Dr. Bishop performed my surgery and he did a fantastic job. I recovered from surgery in no time at all! If you are looking for a great physician and awesome office staff, well then Dr. Bishop is who you are looking for! I am so appreciative that I was referred to Dr. Bishop!

The best OB-GYN I have ever had

Dr. Bishop is caring, responsive, and extremely intelligent in his field. He is courteous of your time and circumstance and offers excellent bedside manner. It is really difficult to find a physician who is the entire package. Dr. Bishop is an excellent physician.