Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John K Bray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John K Bray has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. John K Bray has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I've been a patient of Dr Bray's for several years now and am very satisfied with the personal attention he provides. Importantly, he is a good listener. Getting an appointment is usually trouble free and I can't recall ever waiting longer than 5 minutes to be seen upon arrival. Follow up could be better but overall I'm very satisfied.
I have been a patient of Dr. Bray for upwards of 20 years. Getting an appointment has never been an issue, and there has never been a significant wait either in the lobby or once in an exam room. He's not there for social hour, but he will take whatever time is necessary to listen to you for proper diagnosis and treatment. He is easy to talk to and you can be at ease regarding any subject matter. Everyone on the staff is polite, courteous and helpful. As an established patient, questions, issues, or concerns not requiring an appointment can be left on his assistant's message service. Upon retrieval, she will consult with the Dr. and return your call typically by day's end. I would recommend Dr. Bray to anyone as a primary care physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. John K Bray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsSe Valley Medical Group, 1950 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ
Dr. John K Bray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.