Dr. Kent H Chou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent H Chou?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Talented Surgeon

Doctor Chou performed surgery on my elbow to repair a severe and complicated injury. He was very thorough in his explanation of what I should expect and patiently answered my questions and listened to my concerns. He is a talented and meticulous surgeon. After surgery and physical therapy, I again have full use of my dominant arm. I highly recommend Dr. Chou.

Trusted surgeon

Dr. Chou did my carpal tunnel surgery in 2009. When I needed my right hand done in 2017, Dr. Chou was the only surgeon I trusted.

He the man

Very good doc he put me back together glad I had him

Dr Chou did exactly as he said he would and restored the use of my hand that was severely Deformed by duypytrens

Very professional, all staff wonderful

Hand Surgery

I highly recommend this surgeon, what a fantastic experience from the staff to the surgery center. Everyone that I came in contact with were very professional. Excellent experience!!!

Trigger Finger Relief

Just completed surgery for relief of trigger finger. Dr. Chou is a highly qualified surgeon; he is an excellent diagnostician, who provides a factual, accurate presentation of the problem, and alternative solutions for repair.

Trigger Thumb resolution

Very good experience with the exception of scheduling of surgery. The scheduler does not communicate with patients and can be very frustrating when trying to get information on when, where and time of surgery.

Professional and efficient, but attentive

I broke my wrist and was into his Avondale office the next day and in surgery the following day. Dr. Chou is busy, but efficient, listens and answers questions and seems very kind. I trust Dr. Chou's expertise and highly recommend him. His office staff were also friendly and efficient.

Best hand doctor!

I took my son for a broken hand. Dr. Chou explained the treatment plan and every thing we should expect with my sons injury. We also saw Mallory, his PA. She was very nice and help full. Now my son is back playing school football and has NO pain. Thank you Dr. Chou and Mallory!

Dr. Chou helped fix my fingernail infection. I was in a lot of pain when I went to see him. He made me feel comfortable and took the time to explain the procedure he was going to do. He gently numbed my finger, and continuously asked if I was okay while he was doing it. He released the infection and pus that was deep under my nail and I immediately felt so much better! Dr. Chou has been practicing for over 10 years and is very confident, which was reassuring. His MA Norma and his PA Mallory are also both very sweet. I will definitely return with any other problems I may encounter with my hands.

Great surgeon!

Dr. Chou is an extremely accomplished surgeon. I was seen and treated for Dupuytren's Disease and chose the surgery route. I am 5 weeks post op and my finger is totally back to normal. It was easy and practically painless from the date of the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Chou!

Dr. Kent H Chou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avondale, AZ.