Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent I Cohen MD
Dr Kent Cohen; Medical Director is an Atlanta native. He received his medical degree from Emory University and completed his residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cohen is an expert in anti-aging medicine, specializing in hormone replacement (HRT) and human growth (HGH) therapies with over 29 years of practice and is an Air Force veteran. Dr Cohen and is a active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. His passion for wellness, fitness, and continual learning has motivated him to bring the specialty of anti-aging and regenerative medicine and medically directed weight loss to the region. . He is an avid workout enthusiast, participating in triathlons, biking and numerous other healthy lifestyle activities.
Dr. Kent I Cohen has 2 locations
175 Langley Dr Ste E4
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
5784 Lake Forrest Dr Ste 231
Atlanta, GA 30328
Dr. Kent I Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kent I Cohen has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Kent I Cohen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent I Cohen - Posted on August 9th, 2017
This guy is bad medicine!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent I Cohen - Posted on October 14th, 2011
This guy fails all standards for an emergency physician. He did not provide a time-sensitive response to stabilize the condition or prevent further worsening of the condition, causing a much slower recovery time. During emergency care visit he did not act immediately, he couldn't be located for over 45 min., he asked the wrong questions when he finally did show up, demonstrated no apparent knoweldge whatsoever of the emergency condition, seemed baffled by the symptoms presented, and then to top it all off prescibed the wrong treatment and medication. Four hours later I was released scratching my head to recover on my own. This guy is bad medicine! He does not know how to practice emergency medicine and should be avoided at all costs!
33 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Kent I Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kent I Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.