Dr. Kent A Colburn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kent A Colburn?

Very understanding and knowledgeable Dr. I respect this dr and his opinions very much and he gives me hope and knows his STUFF!!!! Also great staff.

Reasonable and professional doctor.

This doctor did not judge or preach, took an interest, and genuinely helped me. If you do your part, he will most definitely do his.

Do not recommend.

Provider refused to listen to my experience and symptoms. He refused to let me ask questions and was clearly offended by any appropriate questions regarding medications as if it were an insult to his ego. He insulted my character in a childish way when I told him that I could not take a medication that he was recommending because I had serious side effects with it in my past. His pride seemed more important than my physical safety. I had to stop working with him just to get adequate care. I had a friend who was a male who never asked questions of him who received adequate care and was treated respectfully. I believe he has a great disrespect for women. He did not stay long in Nashville and had just come from Ohio. Now he is in Kentucky. I do not feel he is a safe provider. I would never go to him again.

Excellent

Very professional and on point. Nothing but positive experiences. Highly recommend.

He changed my life. Highly recommended

Get a Second Opinion

After 19 years of stability with bipolar disorder, Dr. Colburn pulled me off of medication that was effective and I spiraled into mania and depression. I was hospitalized for the first time in my life. Another psychiatrist was able to restore me to perfect mental health after one month's time.

Great doctor

Dr Colburn has always been attentive, understanding, kind and on point. I've always felt he pays attention to what I'm feeling and saying and takes my concerns into consideration. I would recommend him absolutely

Fantastic Doctor

Doctor Colburn asks great questions and always listens to my answers. His recommendations have made remarkable impact on my quality of life.

Best doctor I've seen-- He "fixed" me!

This doctor "gets it". He "fixed me". The doctor and the office staff are very professional. They understand! It's so nice to finally feel "human" again! I have a life now! Thanks!

Best doctor in his field!

This doctor is the most knowledgeable and professional that I've ever seen. He "fixed" me. I have my life back now. Finally I feel normal again. I can ...

The only Docter to help me I always felt safe and comfortable with him in my sessions. He is very compassionate and caring. After 40 years of mental health therapy I finally feel Im getting well and I hope he remains my docter . I really feel comfortable and open up so easily to him. I have PTSD . No other docter has got this far with me.

Great Experience

Doctor is amiable, accurate, and accessible.

Dr. Kent A Colburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.