Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Crickard
Dr. Kent Crickard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Crickard is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Crickard has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had to demand surgery to see if I had endo. That was after treatments didnt work. After the first IVF didnt work I was able to get a grant. After the grant one did not work I was told I should ot do any more. I went for a second opinion because I wanted to know why I couldnt get pregnant and after a few treatments laporoscopy, and a laporotomy I found out the endo they said was mild was so bad that my tubes were stuck to my pelvis and the endo was touching other organs. I really dont feel in a couple years my endo grew that much especially when they put me on meds to supposedly stop the growth of it. I am now seeing a Dr. who has pictures of babies on the wall of the many couples he helped get pregnant. He gives recommendations and allows me to make the final decision. I wish I would have went to him first. I probably would have had a child by now.
We are on our way to getting pregnant after years of failure and heartbreak.The staff overall, are caring and efficient, though the woman who takes the blood could be a little better!We are hopeful and thankful.
AVOID! WOW! 3 years with no results... They tell you that they are the only show in town... Thats a lie! There is another one in Lancaster. My wife and I went to the other DR and with out any thing but a sit down to review my wife's information with a second opinion we found out we are pregnant. My wife contacted Dr. Crickard's office to set up an appointment and they REFUSED.... and I mean REFUSED to see us! W.T.F.? They said she was too far along? what 2 months at the most!? HE IS OUT FOR $$$ DON't USE HIM!
Dr. Crickard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Millard Fillmore Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Children's Hospital of Buffalo
41 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1972
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Kent Crickard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4510 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent Crickard in this video.
Dr. Kent Crickard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.