Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kent Davenport has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kent Davenport has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Kent Davenport is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
this guy works with the insurance co.to discredit you.Ex.3 failed back surgery,1 total hip replacement,3 failed knee replacement 1 good one,base density of a 90 year old,24/7 sciatica for 20 years.and another corrective back surgery next week.this review will be erased.AGAIN,BE CAREFUL WITH GUY!!!!!!!
A workman's comp insurance company sent me to Dr. Davenport for an independent medical exam after having a tendon torn off my arm bone in a fall at work. An operation to reattach it was performed but I still have limited movement and a small amount of pain when I move it certain ways. Dr. Davenport told me that diabetes was the cause of my problems but I'm not diabetic!
47 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPacific Physical Medicine Associates, 1329 Lusitana St Ste 805, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Kent Davenport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.