Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent C Difiore
Dr. Kent C Difiore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bountiful, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Difiore is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent C Difiore has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Kent C Difiore has the following 11 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Kent C Difiore has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Difiore makes you feel comfortable. He answers all questions with no rushing nor condescension. I never felt that I was a statistic being pushed thru the system. I really like his calm, quiet manner. Throughout my cancer treatment & subsequent visits, he has been knowledgeable (obviously), supportive & kind. I have every confidence in him. (&, no, I'm not his mom or friend)
Dr. Difiore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1975
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Kent C Difiore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent C Difiore in this video.
Dr. Kent C Difiore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.