Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Farnsworth
Dr. Kent Farnsworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farnsworth is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, St Joseph Hospital and St Vincent Hosp And Health Car, Indianapolis, In. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Farnsworth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been going to Dr. Farnsworth for over a year and I could not write enough positive things about him. He's extremely thorough, kind, trustworthy and most importantly knowledgeable. I came to him with multiple issues and we have systematically worked through all of them. I truly relish the visits that I have with him, because he listens to understand - not listens to respond to me. He is the perfect partner that we all need and he will collaborate with you and your health vision regardless of how conventional or functional your needs require. Blessed to have him as my family doctor.
Dr. Farnsworth is a fantastic doctor. He spends an appropriate amount of time with you and explains in detail what he is doing and why he is doing it. I have been going to him for about 9 years and he has always been very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. It can take a long time to get in to see him but that is just because he is a very popular doctor.
Dr. Farnsworth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital
St Vincent Hosp And Health Car, Indianapolis, In
Dupont Hospital Llc
Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
27 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Kent Farnsworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLutheran Medical Group, 7916 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent Farnsworth in this video.
Dr. Kent Farnsworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.