- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kent G Miller has 3 locations
Dr. Kent G Miller has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kent G Miller has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Kent G Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Kent G Miller
Dr. Miller graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1985. Dr. Miller works in Gainesville, GA and 2 other locations and specializes in Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.