Dr. Kent E Gay Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kent E Gay?

Unprofessional surgeon 101

I accompanied my spouse to Dr. G's office. As he was laying on the exam table, I sat, and quietly watched the surgeon put gloves on, and reach for a sterilized set of medical instruments. He dropped one of them on the floor. I held my breath, and watched him put back the contaminated instrument with the other two sterile ones, which in return of course were no longer sterile. Reasonably, I expected him to fetch a new set of sterilized tools. Without blinking, he approached my husband's wound in an effort to remove stitches. I called him on it twice; in response, he sighed, and went in another room to get sterile ones. This is the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen.

Dr. Kent E Gay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Junta, CO.