Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kent C Hensley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kent C Hensley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kent C Hensley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Hensley would have been known as a sake oil salesman in years past, I over heard him discussing on the phone to an attorney I can get that number for you. Hes a person of low moral values and basically works for attorneys in minimizing settlements to those injured Oklahomans that need medical treatment. I guess you should expect that from a quack whos office is next to a tanning booth in a strip mall.
44 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKent C Hensley Md, 9433 N Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Kent C Hensley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.