Dr. Kent Higdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Higdon?

Best PS in town

Posted on December 6th, 2017

He is confidant, skilled with fabulous bedside manner-

VERY COMFORTING

Posted on October 9th, 2017

dr. Higdon was an excellent choice for my breast surgery. I was experiencing massive amounts of pain most times I seen him and he was nothing but very nice and reassuring that my issue could be fixed. After 3 years battling my breast issue it is finally fixed and I am thrilled!

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Posted on April 21st, 2017

He did a terrible job of placing implants!!! One is like a big grape fruit and another one is like an orange!!! I am paying a price of selecting him!!! Both breasts are apart!!! It's really shame that he is practicing in Vanderbilt!!!He has no clue of a woman's breasts shape are where exactly they need to be!!! They need to be on the chest not under the arms and armpits!!!

Successful reconstruction by a great team!

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Excellent through the entire process of reconstruction. I would highly recommend him and his team!

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Very professional. Spoke to us where we could under stand and great person to talk to. He took time to go over every thing and let us ask questions.

Posted on April 10th, 2016

I love dr. Higdon, he is nice and doesn't rush you and so far I am impressed. I feel comfortable and know I am in great care with him. I think he is one of the best but to me he is the best. Thank you Dr. Higdon for everything you do.

Awful bedside manner and horrible results

Posted on December 6th, 2015

He did a terrible job of placing implants. My chest looked like I had two small flat frizbees on it. He was rude and didn't seem to care about the results. I had to go somewhere else to get the implants replaced.

New Patient

Posted on November 11th, 2015

The most memorable thing for me about Dr. Higdon, was his fantastic bedside manner. I had a lot of questions, I was scared although I tried not to show my fear so much, but he always took the time to answer all of my questions, and he never made me feel my questions were not worth having an answer. I would highly recommend Dr. Higdon to my friends, he is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

DR. K. KEYE HIGDON M. D., AMANDA FRAZER, RN, BSN.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

DR. K. Higdon is the most caring , compassion, professional Dr. We need professional like him. Him and his stiff , mad my life so much better. thank you DR. Higdon and his nurse Amanda Frazer R.N.,BSN .

Very bad Experience

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I started crying in his office because I felt pressured by him and he yelled get a grip! He left the room and came back later. He was not compassionate at all.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Was treated for breast cancer at Vanderbilt Breast Center at 100 Oaks. I was referred to Dr. Higdon for my reconstruction (I had a bi lateral mastectomy) I had a wonderful experience with all my doctors and the staff there. Dr. Higdon did a great job on my reconstruction ( implants). They look and feel very natural. He is very professional and has a good sense of humor which is helpful throughout such a traumatic experience as breast cancer. His nurse Amanda is the best! Very compassionate and always helpful. They are a great team. I feel very lucky to have been referred to them.

Worried about other women being hurt by him like he hurt me.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. His reconstruction looked really bad and was very painful. He caused nerve damage in my chest? I'm shocked he has any positive reviews and I wonder if he is stacking the deck so to speak. I've heard of doctors paying people or asking friends and family to post reviews. Just a personal observation