3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kent K Ishihara?

I have seen Dr. Ishihara for the last 5 yrs. he is an excellent Dr. & has a fantastic, caring manner. Clear communicator.

Have endocrine hubris (gun), won't travel.

Have seen him 4times over this year, he has preconceived ideas about answers to questions he asks about how your feeling or symptoms, like no youre not feeling that way, youre feeling this way, or no you may think youre sleeping well but youre not sleeping well, keeps patients hypothyroid for extended periods of time under guise that doesnt want to "over supply" thyroid hormone to anyone, even tho their low thyroid is making them feel terrible, hair dry and thinning and falling out, gaining weight on regular nutrition, and laughs it all off trying to use boyish charm while not listening to patient & displaying hubris in his position.

Not at all direct; avoids issues; giddy and annoying; not supportive

I wish I was able to say something more positive about him however that would not be forthcoming. I feel he is most likely bored with his profession, and this is why he consistently receives poor grades pertaining to the services he renders. Not really "there" but on his computer annoyingly tapping away. I would not recommend him.

address is wrong. His office is in Elk Grove now. Just met with him yesterday. Would rather him taking time making a proper diagnosis than a wrong one. So far so good. He has been very responsive particularly with the "MyChart."

I was absolutely disgusted with Dr. Ishihara. I went to visit him before having my thyroid removed. I was hospitalized due to a hyperthyroid storm and didn't want to risk my life any longer. He lectured me on the usage of radioactive iodine after telling him I did not approve of radioactive treatment. I was told that in young patients it can cause storms and more often than not death. After being told I would die if I suffered another one I did not want to risk it. He was extremely rude and acted very pretentious. I am 18 years old and needed a doctor not an embarassment.

Wish he was still here

I knew Dr. Ishihara for only two appointments before he moved on. I haven't had such an informed and knowledgable doctor in the past and probably won't. He will be missed.

Dr. Kent K Ishihara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.