Dr. Kent D Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent D Johnson?

A dr who cares about his pat

My Families Hero

He has taken care of my family and my brothers for 12+ years dealing with anything we threw at him. He is very courteous and always shows great concern for our families well being. He also took over being my youngest daughter's Pediatrician at that time. All in all our family is always grateful for everything he does for us.

Dr. Johnson has been my Dr. for 13 years. He is down to earth and always has time to answer your questions. I have seen plenty of Dr's over the years and Dr. Johnson is in the top percentile. Lola, his main nurse is fantastic as well.

My dr my 32 years

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor for over 32 years. He delivered my son and then 10 years later delivered my daughter although he no longer delivers babies. He is caring and attentive. He listens to everything I say and is patient never seeming to be in a hurry to see his next patient. He has come to see me in the hospital when I've had an operation. I couldn't be happier with him as a doctor and would recommend him to anyone. I have followed him from his 72nd and Blondo offices to his offices on 142nd Street. Also, he has called in prescriptions for me and showed extreme concern for illnesses and wellbeing.

A Physician who cares

Dr. Johnson has the information systems of a large health organization supporting him. His individual attention and genuine concern for the patient are what makes him a step above otehr doctors. He knows his patients and cares about them.

Quack Quack

got wrong directions to his place and he was as much of a jerk as I've ever seen for no reason. He must know influential people because he'd never be able to stay in business otherwise. He probably paid a company to have good reviews put on this site hah!