Dr. Kent Krach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Krach?

Great doctor. Excellent facility.

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Staff was very friendly and professional. Put me at ease. Very comfortable atmosphere. Answered all my questions. I had surgery to remove a mole on my face. If there were more than 5 stars I would give them. Great job to all and thank you.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

My total experience with Dr. Kent Krach (and his staff) was exemplary in every way imagineable, and first and foremost was the highly competent and skillful manner in which he most successfully performed the surgery on my behalf. His bedside manner was flawless, putting me at considerable ease, and his personal follow-up was unprecedented for a surgeon of his stature. He will be long remembered and highly recommended whenever possible.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

He and nurse did a thorough job of removing my cancer.

This went GREAT

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Krash and Dr. Young took such great care of me, you would of thought I was family. I had a "Basal Cell Carcinoma" or BCC remover from the side of my head. The surgery was easier then the biopsy, and the biopsy was EASY...Thanks to both of them and the whole staff. THANK YOU!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

This doctor is a MOHs doctor of renown! He is highly recommended by dermotologists. The process, MOHs , was developed on 1930 by Dr. MOHs. It is 99% successful in the treatment of basal cell carcinoma. Wonder staff, caring, responsible and responsive! I highly recommend this doctor!

The BEST doctor I have ever encountered

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Right from the get go the staff/nurse made me feel very comfortable and explained what would be happening. Dr. Krach came in and had the best bedside manner I have ever encountered. He was very comforting, straight forward I what was happening, and gentle. He was very caring and I didn't feel like he was in a rush to get on to his next patient. I was a nervous wreck going in and he put me at ease in moments. I just had the procedure done yesterday and just changed the bandage. It already looks like it's on the road to healing beautifully. I was also very surprised and shocked to get a phone call from him personally today to check on me and to see how I was feeling and doing. I really can't say enough about this doctor. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Provided a detailed description of what was going to be done and why. Personally called the next day to make sure I was doing OK.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017