- Augusta University Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent J Lord MD
Dr. Kent J Lord, MD is a doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Johnson City, TN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Kent J Lord has 3 locations
Dr. Kent J Lord has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kent J Lord has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kent J Lord Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kent J Lord
We are pleased to announce that Kent J. Lord, M.D. has joined the Medical College of Georgia Department of Orthopaedic Surgery as Assistant Professor. Dr. Lord is a native of Alabama and grew up in Dothan, Alabama. He attended college in Mobile, Alabama where he received his bachelorâ€™s degree in biomedical sciences from The University of South Alabama in 2002. He then received an MD from The University of South Alabama College of Medicine in 2006. He completed his internship in surgery the following year at the Medical College of Georgia. He remained at the Medical College of Georgia for his orthopaedic surgery residency which he completed in 2011. Following his residency, Dr. Lord is beginning a general orthopedic practice with interests in fracture care, sports related injuries, arthritis, and musculoskeletal injuries and conditions of the upper extremity and hand. Dr. Lord will assist in the partnership of the MCG Orthopedic Department with Trinity Hospital, and he will give patients another access point to the comprehensive expertise of the MCG Orthopedic Surgery faculty. Dr. Lord may be reached at email@example.com or 706-869-1515. For an appointment, call 706-721-CARE.